Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Life Highlights: A Brief Blurb (Since I'm Busy Working on a New Project)

A picture of SoHo I took last month
Starting to go into concept and development with Ike today for our next project, and I'm super excited about it! I'm also going through my various Bowie essay ideas to pick what my next article is going to be, and I'm psyched for the next one! Additionally I started attending a Bible study yesterday that I enjoyed (we're going through the book of Galatians), and I'm looking forward to next week.  It seems that in investigating "failure" God has reframed my questions and theming around the word "faith" which is quite excellent.  Other than that, I'm still sick (unfortunately), and I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment