Saturday, October 28, 2017

David Bowie: SpongeBob Crossover


I had a really long day today that I'm still digesting and analysing.  I had a great time going to Staten Island with some friends for a women's retreat, and I'm beat.  So instead of talking about that, here's an amazing image I found of David Bowie's album covers here (for larger quality).  My love of Bowie can only be surpassed by my love of a good meme.  And this is one of the best I've ever seen.  Especially considering that Bowie himself viewed his part in voicing the character of Lord Royal Highness for the 2007 "Atlantis SquarePantis" special episode as, "hit[ting] the Holy Grail of animation gigs." So God Bless whoever made this, and bonus points for including LRH himself for the "Ziggy album".

No comments:

Post a Comment