Saturday, December 30, 2017

Life Highlights: Time Slips By and Exciting News

The cute restaurant we went to for dinner called Pietro Nolita

Sorry for no post yesterday - I will do two today to make it up! But I got side tracked because I did errands this morning and I got to visit with my friend Jenny tonight! We had a great time reconnecting and hanging out - we even went to a cute little 1950s styled pink Italian restaurant in Nolita and I showed her different places around SoHo that I love. Truly, this visit was an answer to many prayers earlier this week about companionship and loneliness that I longed for and lamented. Case in point, I wasn't offered a gig today like it was suggested I would receive yesterday, and I got a text from Jenny out of the blue early this morning - truly God does deliver and renew our spirits!

Then I got even better news after she left - Todd and Annaliese are officially coming to see me this spring! It's all very exciting. I'm especially glad since I usually don't like spring and summer, but I know they, as well as several other friends, hope to visit during these seasons so it's nice to have something to look forward to!

Anyways, I'll post later today too after I've gone to bed, but this is a quick update for why I didn't post earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment