Friday, January 19, 2018

Life Highlights: Cause You've Gotta Have Faith (Homeless Part 2)


Alrighty friends, it's prayer time again! I checked in with my roommate, and it's been officially decided that the original terms of our agreement will remain as they are.  This means that I will once again be homeless on March 1st! Please pray that I find accommodations as amazing as these.  I've recently been dreaming these past few weeks of living a place closer to the Village, so I think the time is certainly right.  And I know that the Lord is faithful, just like last time, but pray that He provides once more!

I'll keep you all updated as the search progresses.  Who knew that my prayers for patience and obedience to the Lord would have such a dramatic start this new year!

(Dear God, please don't put me through the wringer too much, but if you have to, at least provide the strength for me to survive it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment