Monday, January 29, 2018

Life Highlights: Housing Update

A picture of the new potential space!
Great news, today I went to see a charming place in Midtown East! I fell in love with the space, and I hope to move on it. It's a mini studio style, so no kitchen or living room, but it has it's own bathroom, comes furnished, and is pretty much a charming little closet all for myself in the Big Apple!

I'm praying that this works out, even though it may turn out that I will unfortunately have to pay double the rent for February (since my agreement for my current place doesn't expire until March 1st).  But this charming place looks like such a steal, I can't help but try and sign the contracts before it's gone. Otherwise, it will be back to the hunt for a good apartment elsewhere once again!

No update still as to Sony, but here's hoping something good turns out for 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment