Monday, March 19, 2018

Life Highlights: Drabble 3


Unfortunately, I have spent the last few days feeling under the weather, so no major blogging or writing or creating or anything has happened.  I've been having a difficult time staying focused on anything long term, other than binge-watching Gravity Falls and Crash Course episodes.  Today I marathoned almost half of the US History unit, which was really great to revisit, as the only ones I've ever watched all the way through are the Astronomy, World Mythology, and Theater and Drama units, although I also watched a majority of the World HistoryFilm History, and Games episodes over the years as well.

I'm hoping that I feel better by this time next week, as I start my new gig on the 27th! I don't want to go to work sick, so I'm trying to use my last week of "freedom" to get over my cold and ear infection (both of which are not fun).

In other news, I can't believe March is almost over - the month seemed to fly by! And my birthday is only in 17 days! It seems like spring weather can't come soon enough, though, as tomorrow is the first day of spring but we're supposed to get snow storms this week (boo).

Other than that, life has been good being able to talk with people back home on the west coast and taking advantage of my stay on the east coast (like going to the Met thanks to a membership my mom gave me for an early birthday present).  And my creative energy has been going into my concept idea I developed this past week and reviewing short stories, scripts, and poems my truly talented friends have sent my way.

I have slacked on my reading list this past month, however, so I hope to get back to that this week, or at the very least during the month of April (that is, when I'm not trying to settle into my new job).

No comments:

Post a Comment