Sunday, March 25, 2018

Life Highlights: Drabbles 4


I was going to write a longer, meditative blog post today about the mundane and daily experiences but found that I just couldn't focus before taking yet another nap this afternoon (I fear what this inability to stay awake from around 2pm-4pm will say for when I start work on Tuesday!).  Also, I got incredibly caught up reliving parts of my Bowie obsession in between binge-watching more Crash Course on YouTube, revelling in the "stangst" of the "Gravity Falls" fandom, and having some anxiety related to starting work soon.  So instead here's an article I read today that my best friend Alex shared with me yesterday.  Incredibly interesting and compelling rhetoric about the "8th Deadly Sin You've Never Heard Of": Acedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment