Thursday, March 1, 2018

Life Highlights: Little Drabble

TOMORROW
The past week has been a flurry of activity with job interviews, moving apartments, deep DEEP cleaning apartments and rooms, setting everything up, doctors appointments, and the David Bowie Is exhibit tomorrow! So I've been MIA from here properly, but after tomorrow the regularly scheduled programming is back!

Today I OFFICIALLY have moved in and finished deep cleaning the apartment with my roommate who was generous enough to help out. Then we celebrated by going to see Black Panther which was a super fun movie.

Then for myself, my reward for the past chaotic month is THE DAVID BOWIE IS EXHIBIT in Brooklyn!!! I'm so excited I can't even sleep tonight! I promise lots and lots of writing (and hopefully pictures if we're allowed to take them) tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment