Thursday, May 10, 2018

Life Highlights: Drabble 10


"Look, real life stinks sometimes, okay, I'm not gonna lie. But there's a better way to get through it than denial, and that's with help from people who care about you. It's how we've gotten through our whole lives."

Binge watched Gravity Falls while waiting out the clock during the extremely slow day at work today.  And it made me really happy like it did five months ago when I first watched it in January.

It made me remember that for so much of my life I focused on what I didn't have versus what I did - how having a wealth of family and friends makes me richer than any amount of professional success or romantic love interest.  Friends and family are what help make life worth living and can show you Christ's unconditional love in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment