Friday, May 18, 2018

Life Highlights: Drabble 11


This past week has been extremely stressful so I took a mini-break from updating here to focus on inputting some journal entries, colouring in my new Gravity Falls colouring book, and crashing straight into bed as soon as I get home from work.  It's all been good, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep until June.

The more exciting news is that Marine is coming to visit this weekend, and my mom officially is coming to visit me this fall and for a few days during the Christmas season! A New York Christmas is hard to beat (only topped by, of course, a Christmas back home in Oregon!)

Otherwise, life has been slowly but surely maintaining a sense of normality which is nice.  I have a steady job, even if it's not exactly what I want to do, I have a flat with decent roommates, and I've even been getting out there and meeting people which is pretty groovy.

As someone said out here - everyone is always looking for a new job, a new place to live, or a new relationship in New York City - and I'm officially part of the pack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment