Friday, June 1, 2018

Life Highlights: Drabble 15


Today is the second day of summer Fridays and I already know I'll be hard pressed to give them up (come September)! Even though it was a short week with Memorial Day weekend on Monday and a short day today, this week still felt way too long!

Next week, with so many people out of the office next week in London, I'm hoping for a fairly quiet time, but we'll see! Mainly I'm just excited to enjoy this short day by going to a park with a friend after work.  The sun looks like it's finally decided to make an appearance after weeks of April gloom extending throughout May - so fingers crossed that it holds up so I can go enjoy it in about three hours!

So far my time at HBO has been filled with long days of boredom interspersed with short periods of activity.  Although I do love New York, I know the side of film I'd rather be in is located in Los Angeles (symbolically, not literally).  Even if I'm not thrilled to LIVE in LA, I am excited about the idea of going back to the Best Coast West Coast next year to be closer to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment