Saturday, July 29, 2017

David Bowie: Ch-Ch-Changes In My Favourite Album Line-Up


Today's post is going to be short because I have a busy day today. But mainly just want to announce my ground breaking news that my Top 10 Favourite David Bowie Albums line-up has changed after months of having it pretty much established.

I was looking at my scrobbles for Spotify and, taking into account how often I listen to certain albums, along with how frequently I talk about certain albums I have come to the conclusion that it's no longer fair to consider Heathen as my 2nd favourite album.

Instead, it will be relegated to #6 as The Next Day swoops into the #2 spot! I'll write a longer post in the future about why my favourite albums are what they are (because I think it would make a good essay one day) but for now, here's the new list! I definitely think my favourite albums will surprise die hard Bowie fans (and general music fans) since I know my favourites are definitely not considered canonically as "The Best of Bowie".


Jade's Top 10 Favourite David Bowie Albums


1) Station to Station (1976)
2) The Next Day (2013)
3) Hunky Dory (1971)
4) The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars (1972)
5) Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) (1980)
6) Heathen (2002)
7) Young Americans (1975)
8) Diamond Dogs (1974)
9) Reality (2003)
10) Never Let Me Down (1987)

No comments:

Post a Comment