Saturday, August 5, 2017

Life Highlights: New York Trip Update

Directions from our airbnb to Bowie's apartment

Too busy and tired today to write anything elaborate.  Just going to update everyone following the blog that my mom and I have officially booked the place she's going to stay for a week when she comes with me to New York!

We were originally thinking of having her stay with me, but then we decided to get a separate space so that my future roommates won't have anything to complain about (good first impressions and all that).  Also, we're still not sure where I'm going to live, so at least we'll have some place to crash for a few days.

I picked out a studio located in my dream neighbourhood - East Village.  It's exactly 0.6 miles away from Bowie's apartment (a mere 13 minute walk!) and under $1000 for a week's stay, so it pretty much has everything I'm looking for.

Getting more excited about the move, but mostly about spending a fun mother/daughter trip to New York for a week - my mom totally deserves it since she's pretty much the best mom ever.  And we haven't done a proper mother/daughter trip together in years (university, finances, life, and all that) - so I'm super excited to travel with my og travel buddy.  The only downside is that my sister won't be with us (but I have high hopes that we'll all be together in New York for the holidays this year)!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Cutie Pie! Super excited to spend this time with you :) :)

    ReplyDelete