Saturday, September 30, 2017

Life Highlights: Writing Update

Went back to Caffe Reggio today to take advantage of an excellent cuppa and free Wi-Fi
No long post today, as I've gotten "on fire" [hint hint] for a new Bowie essay! This one is a doozy, and since I want it to be a good addition, I'm going to be working on writing a longer piece over tomorrow and potentially Monday.

First day off this week and I decided to go down to SoHo in order to apply for a few career-based jobs before heading back (it was too cold to do anything extensive!).  Then when I came back I ended up accidentally taking a (much needed) nap while watching Friends before cooking dinner.  Now it's all about writing my piece for Bowie and celebrating the fact that Ike updated me on the fact that he is going to listen to my all-time favourite Bowie album today!

No comments:

Post a Comment