Monday, December 4, 2017

Life Highlights: Flo Town with the Sister


We couldn't take a nice picture because the sun was in our eyes, so this was the best we could do
Went adventuring with the sister today! After my chiropractor appointment in the morning we went to get lunch at the first restaurant I ever worked at (1285 Restobar). Then we went to get some coffee and peppermint hot chocolate at Coffee Roasters (now called River Roasters) before heading out to Heceta Head to go for a nice drive and look at some pretty scenery. However, it was pretty darn cold so we didn't stay long before heading back into town. I picked up some Christmas cards at Freddie's before dropping off yet another Christmas package at the post office and heading back home. Luckily, it was getting dark so the construction didn't hold me up like the last two times I went into town earlier today. Then Manar took the car back into town to visit some family and friends while I had an absolutely delightful conversation with Alex. I napped for a bit before my mom came home to make dinner, and now it's back to bed!

I'm definitely excited for our family's early Christmas tomorrow - it will be great fun and bonding for everyone!

Note: Time zones make keeping a blog with accurate time stamps impossible. It is currently 21:57PST, which means I will alter the time stamp to reflect this time rather than "missing" a day (note as well that's why the number of blog posts for Sept and Aug are off)

No comments:

Post a Comment