Sunday, February 11, 2018

Life Highlights: Not Homeless (Part 2)!

To celebrate, here's some happy fan art of the Pines family that someone incredibly talented on the Internet made!
I am very happy to report that I have officially found a new place to stay for the next six months! It's cheaper than my current affair, and it comes furnished, with an elevator, a/c, and in unit laundry! And it's (literally) down the street from the place I've been staying at, so moving will be a cinch.

I'm so incredibly thankful and blessed that God has granted me a new apartment to call home in Manhattan, and that He has answered my New York quest favourably.  I can't believe that I can officially say that my first year in the City is now guaranteed.  Thanks to all my friends and family on the prayer brigade as well! All of your well wishes and encouragement have sustained me throughout this incredible journey Eastward.

No comments:

Post a Comment