Monday, February 12, 2018

Current Contemplations: New Story Concept (Drabble)


Since getting deeper into the Gravity Falls fandom, (my love for the show is starting to override my 24/7 thoughts of Bowie!), I've lately been thinking about how much I would love to create children's shows once again.

Gravity Falls is absolutely genius, and epitomizes the type of show I would love to make one day.  In particular, the fact that it takes place in Oregon has made me search my memories of growing up in the Beaver State to see if I have any good story inspiration ideas.

Right now I'm still contemplating, but hopefully, in a few months, I will have a good concept.  In the meantime, I will take solace in these awesome characters that have captured my heart (and my attention span).

I love my evil dorito and world's nerdiest old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment